901 N. Benton Avenue
Helena, MT 59601
Toll free: 1-888-244-5386
Fax: 406-443-6186

Child Care Partnerships

"It's For the Kids!"

Resource and Referral Agency serving the Montana counties of Lewis & Clark, Broadwater and Jefferson

Like us on Facebook! facebook.com/childcarepartnerships  
Services offered:
  • Child and Adult Care Food Program 
  • Best Beginnings Scholarships
  • Provider Services
  • Parenting Program

Contact Information

Are you interested in: opening your own business as a child care provider, participating on our food program, applying for a Best Beginnings Scholarship, attending a Parenting class or general questions regarding any of our services? Fill out the information below and we will contact you to answer your questions.

First Name:
Last Name:
Address Street 1:
Address Street 2:
Zip Code: (5 digits)
Daytime Phone:
Evening Phone:
 Security Code: *   

"It's For the Kids!"

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefitsIndividuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:  http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)        Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)        Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)        Email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Website Builder